Mr. Camarda has been helping people pursue their financial goals since 1994.
Mr. Camarda began his career in financial services in 1994 as a Financial Advisor with American Express Financial Advisors, Inc. He quickly ascended the ranks of American Express, having achieved the designation of Master Advisor by 1995, Gold Financial Advisor by 1996, and Platinum Financial Advisor by 1997. In 1997 he was appointed to the President’s Advisory Council, an elite group of advisors consisting of the top 1% of the 13,000 American Express Advisors across the country. In 2001, Mr. Camarda became a member of the Million Dollar Round Table, which is based on insurance production.
Over the years, Mr. Camarda’s business grew by referrals from his clients. By 2003, he was the #2 producing advisor in the country with American Express Financial Advisors. His accomplishments in building a referral-based business set him apart at American Express, having received the greatest number of referrals as compared to the other 13,000 advisors across the country.
In 2005, Mr. Camarda moved on from American Express and established his own independent investment management firm.
Mr. Camarda received his B.B.A in Accounting from Hofstra University. In addition, he holds FINRA Series 7, 63, 66 securities registrations. He is also a licensed insurance agent. Mr. Camarda lives on Long Island and has three children Andrew, Gregory, and Morgan who are the most important part of his life.
Vincent J. Camarda is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of A.G. Morgan Financial Advisors, LLC.
Designations & Degrees
- B.B.A., 1985, Accounting - Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York
- 2021 to 2022, Independent Representative - IBN Financial Services Inc, Massapequa, New York
- 2019 to 2020, Independent Representative - Traderfield Securites, Inc., Massapequa, New York
- 2014 to 2018, Independent Representative - American Portfolios, Massapequa, New York
- 2009 to 2014, Independent Registered Representative - LPL Financial, Massapequa, New York
- 2005 to 2009, Independent Representative - SagePoint Financial, Inc., Massapequa, New York
- 1998 - 2005, Senior Financial Advisor - American Express Financial Advisors, Massapequa, New York
- 1994 - 1998, Financial Advisor - American Express Financial Advisors, Inc., Massapequa, New York
- American Express Financial Advisors Inc., Advanced Advisor Group,
- Platinum Team 1999 – 2004
- President’s Advisory Council (PAC) 1997 – 2004
- Master Advisor, 1995 – 2004